HPV is nothing new. Women have been getting PAP smears for years to check for the Human Papillomavirus, transmitted through sexual intercourse, which, if contracted, will usually CLEAR ON IT'S OWN within 2 years.
Here are some facts about Gardasil (HPV4):
Gardasil, developed by Merck, is an intramuscular vaccination licensed for use in females 9-26 years of age. Of the 100 known strains of HPV worldwide, Gardasil is designed to prevent four of these strains---6, 11, 16 and 18. Of those four strains, only 2 are found in the US, and only 3.4% American women contract HPV.
Gardasil is administered in 3 intramuscular injections over a 6 month period.
• Gardasil was tested on just 20,541 women worldwide ages 16-26.
• Less than 1,200 were girls under the age of 16.
According to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), an agency managed by the USCDC and the FDA, there have been more than 15 deaths reported following Gardasil injections which are currently under investigation.
Side effects include asthma, fever, headache, pain, dizziness, fainting, collapsing, facial paralysis, seizure, skin problems, depression, neurological symptoms, tingling, numbness and loss of sensation in the fingers and limbs. Google 'VAERS Gardasil reports' for case information.
• Merck has not published any test reports for carcenogenicity (cancer).
• Merck has not published any test reports for reproductive capacity (fertility).
• Merck has not published any safety studies that it shouldn't be administered with other vaccines. The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) claims Gardasil can be used in conjunction with other vaccines. VAERS has devastating reports which negate this claim.
• Merck has not published any safety studies that it shouldn't be administered with other medications.
And this is just the beginning:
• How long will it last? It was only tested for 4 years. The 9 year olds who are receiving these injections have a long way to go before turning 39, the age when cervical cancer can start to show up.
• A 'booster' vaccination is already in the works.
• A vaccine for boys is in the works.
• Like other vaccines, Gardasil opens up the possibility/probability to create other strains of the virus which are more aggressive. The current vaccine will get rid of the weak, affected cells and the stronger will rise to the top. Have we learned nothing from the Flu shot?
Pharmaceutical Marketing: A History
• Orginally intended to create products to capture the elderly, largely to treat pain.
• Has been targeting the middle age market since mid 1900's to take an average of 7 prescription drugs for life by age 40.
• The next market share of the pharmaceutical industry are TEENS.
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommendations for HPV4 include:
• routine vaccination for 11-12 year-old girls
• catch-up vaccination for 13-26 year-old females
• girls age 9-10 may receive the vaccine at provider discretion
Editorial note: THIS IS ALARMING!
Product insert information that no one is talking about:
Gardasil contains 675mcg of aluminum, a known Central Nervous System toxin. It also contains Polysorbate 80, which is reported to cause anaphylaxis on repeated doses.
• Gardasil means a $360 reimbursement for your doctor's office.
• Gardasil is currently estimated at a $1.4 Billion addition to Merck, and will add $17 Billion in revenue to Merck by 2017.
Things you should know:
• 1853 - the start of the Anti-Vaccination Movement
• 1907 was the year of the first vaccination exemption
• Exemptions include:
These still hold true today.
NO ONE can mandate vaccinations in the United States. It is against the law!
What can you do?
• Do your homework
• Read the package insert
• Know the risks
• Know your state laws
• Ask questions