Not everyone is healthy enough to have front row seats in our lives. There are some people who need to be loved from a distance. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you let go of -- or at least minimize your time with draining, negative, incompatible, not-going-anywhere relationships/friendships.
Observe the relationships around you....pay attention!
• Which ones lift and which ones lean?
• Which ones encourage and which ones discourage?
• Which ones are on a path of growth uphill and which ones are going downhill?
• When you leave certain people, do you feel better or worse?
• Which ones always have drama or don't really understand, know or appreciate you?
The more you seek quality, respect, growth, peace of mind, love, and truth around you, the easier it will become for you to decide who gets to sit in the front row and who should be moved to the balcony of your life.
You cannot change the people around you, so change the people you're around.
Enjoy a happy and safe Thanksgiving!