Our bodies fall out of balance when we stray from the basics of good lifestyle choices. We don’t sleep well. We feel tired, bloated or irritable. Our bodies hurt. Our performance is hindered.
There are many simple things we can do for ourselves every day, at little or no cost, to improve the condition of our overall health. Our bodies are designed to be self-healing, and although complex in structure, respond well to these basics to promote good health, a sense of well being and a state of natural balance. The keys to a Daily Vibrant Health Action Plan are:
• Good Air - breathe deeply and rhythmically
• Good Water - reverse osmosis or steam distilled are suggested
• Good Food - cooked and raw organic, antibiotic and hormone-free
• pH - balance acid/alkaline and use most beneficial type of calcium
• Digestion - most important system as it feeds all other systems
• Elimination - if it doesn’t move, it becomes toxic (lungs, skin, lymphatic, bladder, bowel)
• EFA’s (Essential Fatty Acids) - essential, because the body does not produce them. It is suggested to repeat a rotation of 1 week each: Omega 3, Flax Oil, Borage Oil, Evening Primrose Oil.
• FSA’s - fun sweaty activities (minimum of 30 minutes per day). It is suggested you check with your physician prior to starting new exercise programs.
• Hygiene/Skin - anything that goes on the skin gets into the bloodstream
• Spirituality - Bible, Louise Hay, Dr. Deepak Chopra, prayer, meditation -- your choice
• Massage/Structural - massage, reflexology, chiropractic, etc.
• External Influence/Environment - what we surround ourselves with in daily life
You could improve your current state of health by adding (at least) one of these basics per week to your daily routine until the paradigm shift is complete and all are part of a daily health action plan. There are more changes that can be suggested by your practitioner, depending on your specific health concerns and current state of health.
By integrating these essential elements into your daily routine, you may be surprised how much more energy you will have, how much better you will look and how much more balanced and joyful you will feel.