- Adapted from a report by Mike Adams, The Health Ranger
The first step toward any journey is taken with your own foot. Follow these 12 steps to unleash a new era of health and wellness in your life...and let it ripple out to your friends and family:1. Stop rewarding manufacturers of processed foods, junk foods, sodas and unnecessary/unreliable/unproven/pharmaceuticals. Simply stop buying their products.
2. Greatly increase your purchases of fresh, organic produce. Get yourself a juicer and drink fresh juice every day. Set the pace and example -- Teach your children to eat more fresh produce. Get them involved in building their own good health habits. Kids love juice and smoothies!
3. Supplement your diet with health-enhancing superfoods and nutritional supplements. LNH sells only certified organic, food sourced supplements from New Chapter and NewMark. New Chapter products are available through better health food stores and NewMark products are available through a qualified practitioner.
4. Greatly increase your intake of Omega-3 oils. (Fish oil supplements and wild salmon are excellent sources.)
5. Get more sunshine. Your body and mind needs sunlight. It generates the vitamin D that helps prevent cancer, depression, diabetes and heart disease. 20 minutes of unblocked sun is suggested by experts.
6. Boost your physical exercise. Studies repeatedly show that even moderate exercise (walking 3 times a week, for example), has a drastic reduction on rates of heart disease, cancer and diabetes.
7. Exercise your brain. Learn a new language, play strategy games, read books or do something active with your brain to keep all the neurons firing.
8. Work with a nutritionist, naturopathic doctor and your medical doctor to heal your body through natural therapies and food sources which will sustain and nourish your body to reach a healthy state. Get tested regularly to safely get off synthetic prescription drugs.
9. Avoid hospitals. A hospital is one of the most dangerous places you can go, as they're filled with antibiotic-resistant superbugs. Your risk of being harmed at a hospital is much higher than what you might expect. Unless you're suffering from an acute, dangerous condition requiring emergency medical care, make an effort to stay away from hospitals.
10. Embrace your own natural healing potential. Recognize that your immune system is a technological miracle. Your body is a self-repairing biological marvel. When given the right resources (nutrition, superfoods, etc.), your body can work healing miracles.
11. Thank yourself for taking the time to invest in your own good health by reading this report. Give yourself a healing reward such as a glass of fresh juice or a delicious superfood smoothie.
12. Forward this special report to 3 friends, family members or coworkers you know who might benefit from this information. Spread the word about nutrition and you'll be taking part in a wave of healing that can sweep across our planet as people reawaken to the healing powers of plant-based nutrients.