• Get enough sleep at the proper times.
• Eat fresh, organic fruit, vegetables, antibiotic-free meats, wild caught fish, etc.
• Prayer or meditate every day.
• Drink pure water - 1/2 your body's weight in ounces per day (100 lbs = 50 oz water)
• Bodywork, massage.
• Get 20 minutes of unblocked sun per day.
• Have fun.
• Listen to music that lifts your heart.
• Take herbal/food sourced antioxidant supplements.
• Rhythmic, deep breathing.
Oxygen free radicals are highly reactive, but are necessary to drive thousands of different chemical reactions in the body. In excess, they cause a lot of damage to our health and well being. Free radicals have been linked to most degenerative chronic diseases and disorders, including Alzheimer's, cancer and accelerated aging. Smoking, pollution, grilled meats and stress are of few of the things that can create excess oxygen free radicals.
Antioxidants neutralize oxygen free radicals. Our bodies naturally create some, but our world generate so many, we can't get rid of them all without a little help from antioxidant supplements.
Some good antioxidant food sources are turmeric, green tea and ginger, as well as Vitamins A, C, E and D.